Fork me on GitHub

Orillacart with Multilingual site

Home Forums General support Orillacart with Multilingual site

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  engladlef 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

pappszaby
    Participant

Dear Support,

I would like to use Orillacart for a multilingual site and I have already made some basic configuration however the pages like site/hu/shop/cart/ or site/en/shop/cart/; site/hu/shop/account/ or site/en/shop/account/ does not work.

Due to the multilingual site I’m being automatically redirected to the above sites 🙁

Do you have any workarround for this. If you wish I can send you the site

Thank you

pappszaby
    Participant

HI,

Just in case somebody else is running into the same I have found the problem.

I’m using Polylang so at the Settings/languages/Settings: yourwebsite.com/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=mlang&tab=settings you need to make sure that URL modifications is set to

The language is set from content
    Posts, pages, categories and tags urls are not modified.

pappszaby
    Participant

Hi,

I have translated the whole widget into Hongarian langage useing poedit however the email (order) that is bening sent out to the customer is not translated. Where can I transate the email?

pappszaby
    Participant

Sorry for the typo Hungarian

admin1
    Keymaster

All email notification are included in the language file.
    language file: \com_shop\languages\com_shop.pot

If you need to review or edit the email notifications: \com_shop\front\views\mail\templates

Best Regards

pappszaby
    Participant

Hmm… I will review again my translation as far as I have checked in po editor I translated everything. and saved it as com_shop-hu_HU.mo.

pappszaby
    Participant

I have reviewed the translation and it looks okay everything is translated. I have tested again and even though the language used on site is Hungarian and the component is using the hangarian language during the order the email sent out is in English.

pappszaby
    Participant

Hi, I had to play around with Lingotec as the solution is again with the multilingual plugin.

The final solution was to set it the way described below. This is the ONLY option that works correctly.

You need to make sure that these are selected:

1. The language is set from the directory name in pretty permalinks

Example: http://yoursite.com/en/my-post/

2. Hide URL language information for default language

3.  Remove /language/ in pretty permalink

Regards
    Szabolcs

By the way is a great plugin!!!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  pappszaby.

engladlef
    Participant

а где вы взяли эту инфу[url=http://tr.educationinuk.ru/],[/url]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.